Whitefish River the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
And there it was, just what she had been waiting for. Rahzie's ears spun behind her as she heard a male voice, and stopped her parade. Her paws slowly began to sink into the ground, her weight not enough to really draw her into the mud. "Looks to me like there might be flooding." The voice called to her. Rahzie looked sideways back over her shoulder, and was not disappointed by what her dark brown eyes found.

In the gloom of the rain, the male's coat looked all but black. She caught a flash of his piercing blue eyes, and smiled mischievously, studying him for a brief moment. He was handsome. Tall but not too tall, well built, and those eyes stood out beautifully against their dark backdrop. This would be fun. "You think so?" The coywolf responded coyly, turning back to face him, paws falling gracefully in the tight circle.

She decided not to approach quite yet. This male was much bigger than her - and if he was not happy to play, she didn't want to face any physical consequences. "You a pack wolf?" She called out to him, a hint of playful energy in her voice, unable to scent him well over the rain.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'. - by Rahzie - July 06, 2014, 11:19 AM