Wheeling Gull Isle Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join)
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Mees busted out like a typical teenager would. Ypres offered him a warning glare as he showed his teeth. Snapping her jaws swiftly in his direction he turned away.

"Mouthy little bastard! "

Then he mentioned Silvertip.

"Yup, goodbye then! .. If you come back I will have your heart for dinner! "

She barked out with a high pitched mocking cheery chords as he trotted off. She offered a snort and a smirk as her eyes fell upon Naya.

"See to it, if the little tough guy wanna be comes back, kill him. "

She offered another snort. She detested his disposition and lack of respect. What did she do so wrong to him to begin with? So what she had duties to do, she had no time to stop and chat the last meeting they had, but she did plan on meeting him before hand after that patrol, but was glad she never did, as she would have had his head rolling right off his shoulders. Lucky he escaped now...

Naya reminded her that she had her back, and she touched shoulders with her on a gentle note.

"Thank you Naya, as I have yours always! "

Malcom killed her sour mood by telling her that he knew of a place already. So the man was a few steps ahead of her. Wonderful! She offered him a smile with a grateful nod. She would be sure to promote him too if he proved himself, and thus far he was working in that direction!

Erika called after Mees but he was already gone.

"Forget about him. I don't like his sour disposition. He can go for all I care. I don't need the likes of him wandering within the confines of our turf anyway. "

Ypres looked at Erika as she mentioned waiting for Majesty to return. She had a sad feeling he wasn't coming back.

" do you think he will be back though my friend? "

It was a question to have one thinking, even though she had serious doubts about his return.

"Your right Erika about claiming as soon as possible, but I'm not to keen about waiting. "

She thought about Hailstorm, her eagle friend who could always come by now and again to keep an eye on things and let her know if the tanned wolf returned. She said nothing about the eagle to the pack just yet, but she would be sending him to check up on the territory, and if it came to it, she'd have Hailstorm track him down for Erika's sake. Hailstorm would be perfect for that feat if need be. Ypres knew the wolves standing before her would be loyal, and she will be there to do her damnest to keep them all safe!

going to end thread, feel free to post one last time if you guys want!
Messages In This Thread
Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Ypres - June 30, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - June 30, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Onyx - July 02, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Naya - July 04, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Time is precious (All Welcome, plz join) - by Ypres - July 06, 2014, 06:27 PM