Ooc — Charmy
A couple more rounds if that's cool with you? :D

this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

His moving to stand protectively over the fallen star had been an automatic thing. Yildun couldn’t help but want to protect it, to take it to his den, to keep it safe for all time. His ears were pushed forward as he listened to Two Face not only speak but move back a few steps as well. “It won’t hurt anyone, I can assure you of that,” he replied. No, it definitely wouldn’t hurt anyone. It didn’t even have to be kept a secret, but he sure as heck wasn’t going to let anyone take it away from him, that was certain.

Yildun was silent while he listened to Two Face’s offer to help him get the fallen star to wherever Yildun wanted to take it. Though there was still a little bit of warmth coming from the rock, it wasn’t nearly as much as it had been. “I could use some help, yes,” he replied, giving a nod of his head as he stepped from over top of the cooling rock. “I have a private den that’s hidden because I like having privacy now and then. I’d like to take it there.” Yildun lifted his head fully with his ears pushed forward to listen around them. He didn’t hear anything and that put him further at ease.

“We should be able to move it now, if you’re okay with that. It’s still a little warm to the touch but not nearly as much as it had been so it shouldn’t hurt to move it. I’ll gladly tell you what I know about the stars, and how I know so much about the stars, after we get this to my den, if that’s okay with you?”

Messages In This Thread
one in a minion - by Yildun - August 14, 2013, 09:14 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 14, 2013, 11:03 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 15, 2013, 12:03 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Koontz - August 15, 2013, 09:00 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 17, 2013, 08:47 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 29, 2013, 09:58 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 10, 2013, 11:59 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 15, 2013, 01:52 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 16, 2013, 07:45 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 16, 2013, 08:52 PM