Whitefish River the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Rahzie continued to slowly circle him, trying to inconspicuously spiral in closer to him. She knew that the closer she came to the big dark male, the more risky she was being - but though she was very aware of the risk, she savored it. Some could say the small coywolf had a death wish, but she didn't see it that way. She saw it as truly living; allowing herself the pleasure of adrenaline seeping into her blood.

"I can see you are..." Rahzie's ear flicked at this as her arc had taken her behind him and around to his side, just barely out of his reach now. "but aren't some challenges even a bit much for the bravest of daredevils?" 'Ooo, he's good,' Rahzie thought, picking up the nuance in his words. This one really was going to be a challenge. The coywolf welcomed it. She stopped her circling, just a few paces away from being directly in front of him, less than a body-length away now. She cocked her head to the side, watching Kaname's icey blue eyes through the droplets of rain falling between them. "Some, maybe." Rahzie admitted, though the coy smirk did not leave her face. "Depends how much the challenge means to the daredevil." The lithe woman paused, then cocked her head to the other side. "I'm sure you must be familiar with those kinds of challenges, Kaname?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'. - by Rahzie - July 08, 2014, 11:57 AM