Yin and Yang (joining)
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Cascade Mountains was the RPG Ferdie Von Pelt originated from it's gone now, but since I played him there I just say that that is where he is from.
Click the word Trades to understand what he is thinking about even if your character doesn't know it

He didn't want her trembling in fear so he took an easier posture and sat down, curling his tail around his feet though not afraid to look into her face and he kept his chest squared even sitting he held his alpha bearing.

Her story sounded much like his when he first arrived, he had traveled for a long time, he briefly wondered if she was from the Cascade mountains, due to her appearance and her voice held the same Canadian accent his did, so he could no longer hold back but rather then ask her straight out he went about finding out more subtlety I am Ferdie Von Pelt from the Cascade Mountains, he looked into the face for some recognition of the words cascade mountian but if there was none he'd leave it there.

I have made The Sunspire my home, do you wish to join me here? If you do; I wish to know what skills you could offer the pack. He was hoping she would be willing to earn Trades so that she could offer even more to the pack but that was her decision alone to make.

Messages In This Thread
Yin and Yang (joining) - by Kodokuna - July 08, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Yin and Yang (joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 08, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Yin and Yang (joining) - by Kodokuna - July 08, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Yin and Yang (joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 08, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Yin and Yang (joining) - by Kodokuna - July 08, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Yin and Yang (joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 08, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Yin and Yang (joining) - by Kodokuna - July 08, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Yin and Yang (joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 09, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: Yin and Yang (joining) - by Kodokuna - July 09, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Yin and Yang (joining) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 09, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Yin and Yang (joining) - by Kodokuna - July 09, 2014, 09:15 PM