[j] new divide
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]I think he had just left when Jace joined*[/size]

Jace studied the wolf in front of him; he stood nobly by, like a royal. He wondered if the boy ever got blemished, probably not. He was a perfect specimen of said pretty boy, but Jace didn’t hold that against him too much. Jace stood looking him over trying to puzzle him out, as he was apt to do, knowledge was his weakness, and he loved it.

Jace stared at him and decided even though he was a pretty boy, he liked him. He was knowledgeable and sleeked knowledge like him. Very well we are fairly new. The alpha is Ferdie Von Pelt, I am the beta my name is Jace Du’Andris. We do not allow anyone in the upper tier without a trade; we follow strict hierarchy dominances and nuances. You can rise up both by domination if the other is willing to fight for it and the Alpha approves it, and by showing your worth. We do not have time for nay Sayers and we protect our borders with our lives, any trespasser gets no mercy and you chase them away and if they don’t run you fight them and if you kill them so be it. He then stared at the other blue eyes gazing at him with intensity, waiting for an answer or another question.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
[j] new divide - by Tezcacoatl - July 09, 2014, 06:53 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Tezcacoatl - July 09, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Tezcacoatl - July 10, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: [j] new divide - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 10, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: [j] new divide - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 10:37 AM