Pack Meeting, Strangers, Strangers, Strangers, Strange!
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Last round, next Wednesday there will be a mandatory pack hunt, we need to take down larger prey in order to get through the winter,

Trying to inspire trades here

don't forget to post before next wednesday

Ferdie had seen the pack grow and was very proud, they needed an outrider he need to know what the other packs were planning but gleaning information from Swiftcurrent creek which had been oddly silent lately would be hard, he was not about to send a wolf there he would not risk them being attacked.

Does anyone know much of the other packs? I have only heard of changes in the others pack lately and I don't quiet understand it. his thoughts flickered to Bazi and her skill in the task of being an outrider. he might have to take up the task himself for the time being.

We will be having a hunt, Does anyone know where the mountain goat live yet or where is the best chance of prey? He hoped they would not have to go lower then the Sunspire to find good game. That might incite a riot yet. Some of his pack members spent a great deal of time on mountains before and so in times like this he needed the guidance of a naturalist even if the wolf didn't know that's what they were.

Anyone and everyone can greet new comers to our pack but be sure to hold your rank when you do, though only Jace or Myself can decide if they are allowed to join us.

One last thing,
On this point Ferdie would rigid so many new wolves in swiftcurrent creek never knew each other well be sure to meet each new wolf when you can, we all need to know each other well, especially if you are to endure a harsh winter

He was preparing for the worse winter possible but hoping for the best, hoping to find some nice sheltered pockets and good food even in the winter. one could only hope.

Dismissed until the hunt Ferdie lingered if any wanted to speak to him directly. Before they'd go on the hunt he was looking forward to the rally, where each wolf to meet eachother and howl and prepare themselves mentally for the hunt. it had been far to long since he had rallied with a pack

video of wolf pack rally and behaviour for inspiration on the next pack meet

Messages In This Thread