i'm walking the line
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian did not take the pup to her own den she brought her to a convalescent den close to the garden she had pain stakingly planted not to long ago, Her tired paws and nails plunging into the earth yet again the dig a crude den necessary to keep the bugs at bay. her nails bleed from the repeated abused but he ignored them they'd stop eventually and the soreness would go away.

She had surround the poor pup with Lemon balm plant to help keep the bug away and also tucked close to the pup was a few stones of Rose Quartz Nerian liked using that stone because it held a gentle energy. She was told it was a heart healer of physical ailments as well as emotional heartbreaks and aliments. And it seemed the pup was having some bad dreams or other aliments she hoped to help soothe the young ones mind and soul too.

Nerian had found a small Boswellia tree and managed to get some leaves which she had painstaking prepared for the young pup, she didn't want to tie her poppy seed for the pain and Boswellia had been known for it's anti-inflammatory effect aswell which the girl needed to, Nerian placed a small powder coated piece of fish infront of the girl

eat please... she murmured as she settled in next to the girl checking on her poultices

Messages In This Thread
i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 08, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 09, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 10, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 05:44 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 14, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 15, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 17, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 29, 2014, 05:56 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:58 PM