The Sunspire Right brain left brain
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stared at her and sighed, It's much the same as it always has been, someone lost their temper innocent s could have gotten hurt. Ferdie is like Dad and me, only I think he maybe worse, because he never learned to control it. But it was really dark, there was no moon and we had just lost a member of our pack, she had been kidnapped, bones was her name. Ferdie had already been spiraling down in depression, because from what I understand our leader then Fox wasn't very nice to him. Anyway, he was having a bad day and he was ten beats away from losing control when I found him. I could have talked ot him you know, but this female named Sky decided to touch him and he sprang at her. I jumped in and we fought like you wouldn't believe, we both almost died, but I won in the end and he submitted. We were both wounded but our friend Bazi told us to go to Fox and tell her what happened. Fox wanted us to kill each other, but I couldn't do it Vienna, i couldn't do it and she chased us away, even though she refused to listen to us, even me told us it didn't matter if we wanted to fight like that we could just leave so we left and started her, but the Creek won't leave us alone, and they think we are both some sort of monsters, tell me that I disobeyed a direct order that was why i was wrong. He shrugged then unsure what else he could say, he had started to love it there, it had been beautiful. He had gained his trades, and earned his rank, but in the end it didn't matter in the least. He was still wrong and he was still a monster as far as they were concerned down there.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 06, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Vienna IA - July 06, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 07, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Vienna IA - July 08, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Vienna IA - July 10, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Vienna IA - July 17, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 18, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Vienna IA - July 20, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 10:45 PM