ruby in the rough
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw her lift her head and a small grin worked its way across his jaw. She looked like a deer about to be attacked by a predator and it made him want to laugh, because he was far from a predator to her. He would never hurt her if he could help it. Though as with all wolves that were near him, he ended up hurting them somehow, usually without meaning to.

He saw her flinch and realized that she had probably thought he was going to run her down, he supposed he was a great deal larger than her. If he had been her he would have flinched too. He saw a tear start to fall and he spoke What did I tell you about pretty faces and crying imp? He flinched as she snapped at him, curious as to what he did, but deciding that he really truly had no clue why she was there, not knowing what she thought of him truly, when one minute she was fighting mad at him. Mad enough to chew up iron and spit out nails in fact, and then the next snuggled next to him fast asleep. Speaking of which she had fit perfectly snuggled next to his side, but that was neither here nor there. He gave her an ornery, boyish, and crooked grin. Actually Imp I do know how you are. But I don’t know why you here, but I know why I would like you to be here. He felt like stepping forward and giving her a small brush of his nuzzle or a nudge, but realizing she was clearly irritated with him again he kept his touches and his movements to himself, he wasn’t very good at contact anyway.

Black ears tipped forward as she sighed and he felt bad, realizing that he was most of the reason for her current turmoil and he was unsure what to do about it. No he knew what he could do about it, tell her to never come around again, to leave him alone to go somewhere else. But like always he was selfish, a selfish man, and he couldn’t tell her that. It would be like ripping out his heart and throwing it at her feet, he had grown fond of the imp, and to willingly chase her away, was like having a crayfish stuck in his craw, it sucked.

Jace Imp m’names Jace. he chuckled at her then, but his smile was fast wiped off his face at her next words and he shifted from foot to foot unsure what to say or what to do, but realizing he had to be honest and let her choose what she wanted. That’s because it is something bad Imp. Not to you and I, but to our respective packs it is. We both could be easily ostracized for this, whatever this is. And imp I honestly don’t know what to tell you about it. Granted yes Fox does not care if you have friends of other packs as long as you meet them on neutral territory, but I honestly do not know if that is the same way she feels about me or not? He stepped a little closer then and sat to his haunches still head and shoulders above the petite sun kissed imp.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
ruby in the rough - by Leaf - July 10, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Leaf - July 11, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Leaf - July 11, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Leaf - July 15, 2014, 02:53 PM