Stavanger Bay All that glitters
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle knew that they had a few fights, but she would not say it was all the time. All things considered a lot had changed for the fawn colored femme in the last couple of weeks merely. She was a passionate wolf and she threw herself into everything including bad things with a fervor that could make most anyone envious. As far as ambition went she knew it was bad in the extent that her husband had it, but she had merely been trying to say if the children had a little bit of it, it was fine. However that was neither here nor there.

She backed up as clearly he didn't want her touch as she had thought might happen. Ears forward she listened, wondering what he wanted from her, she was doing the best she could she was not perfect either. She got hurt and irritated like everyone else it was just that when she did there was always a big blow over because it was not a feeling she had often. Thistle gave a small humorless laugh edged with a hint of hysteria she didn't know what to do to make him understand it was not him lately she was just sad, but he was one good thing and selfishly she would not give him up unless he wanted to go, which she hoped not but who was she to stop him.

She licked her small muzzle and lifted her head and tightened her jaw, unsure what to say, but something needed said first and foremost was his comment on change I do not want you to change and I do not want prince charming he's overrated. I love you how you are flaws and all. She took a breath then too, and shifted her small paws and spoke softly but this time she kept her eyes downcast because she was a bit ashaamed of her sadness she shouldn't be unhappy when she had beautiful children and a husbhand who loved her. Ragnar a lot has changed for me in just a few short months and most of it good but the bad mixed in had me reeling, and I am not saying it is fair that I react badly to some things, but I am saying I am a passionate wolf things are big to me and lately I am sad most of the time but not because of you never because of you. First and foremost I just had children Ragnar that can mess with anyone it unbalances everything in your body not just your physicalities, but I could handle that. But then another woman told you she loved you and I was already fighting hard to get my confidence back I felt umm undesirable and that was something no one could fix but me. And I could have and did work on it and I'm mostly ok now' where that is concerned but then Pump died and I am still fighting with the after effects of that, she was my friend one thing that had stayed unchanged was Pump and even then someone or something felt the need to change that too. Perhaps I do not do well with change when there is soo much in a short time. And you are not changed but perhaps I'm a little scared that will change too just to add more upheavel and my way of dealing with that fear as unrational as it is is too just push and I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me for it. But you and Ein and Tveir and Gyda are 4 very happy things in my life and i would not change that for anything She hrugged then and kept her eyes down unsure how he would take any of that and scared to death it'd be bad and he'd walk away.

Thistle flinched at the thought of BRagi and she dipped her nose and sighed softly that was not one of my best moments I was leaving to get some air to try and calm down before I apologized, but I saw him there and he was all alone and I should have left him there by himself, but I couldn't. I hadn't realized how irritated I was until he antagonized me without meaning too but I should have left and believe you me those words I regret you see that is why I always try to think before I speak I have a way of being cutting when angry or irritated.

She shifted again and lifted her eyes to his face taking it all in you know I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want me anymore given the past few weeks but just so you know it'd kill me if you left. and i wouldnt let you go without a fight. She looked back down again afraid of what she may see there.
Messages In This Thread
All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 09, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 10, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 13, 2014, 06:53 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 13, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 14, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 15, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 15, 2014, 09:20 AM