ruby in the rough
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
My boy is shattered :( and I had a really good reply written and it got all deleted the first time i decided to try and answer an important thread with my phone and the last :( and by the way your awesome for giving me the chance to flesh his character so deeply :D

Jace saw her face tighten and he knew that he had said something wrong, but by the gods he didn't know what. The little imp drove him mad, and she painted him a saint or an angel and he wasn't, he was a devil deep inside. But he wasn't damned if the fates sent a little fiery angel to tempt him with her grace. She got him so twisted up inside that sometimes he didn't know what was up and what was down, and his mind was so confused that he felt like he was going nutz. He had only known her for a little while, but he was so invested that he couldn't get away.

He growled low down deep in frustration at her next words and he began to regurgitate every single feeling and thought she wanted him to do, even though it made him feel vulnerable. Imp What the hell do you want from me?!. How about the simple fact that I go down towards the creek almost every day, a place i might add they could easily jump and murder me, but i do it to look for you. Or how about when i don't know where you are it makes my chest hurt. Or how about the simple fact that I walk around most of the time in a constant daydream just waiting for the next time i get to see you. Or how about the fact that I don't know what's going on and it scares the shit out of me, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Or how about the fact that you make me laugh and carefree and I am better because of you. Or here's the kicker Imp every time you fucking walk away a little part of me dies each time. he stood there panting with his head down working hard to calm himself, but her next words froze his heart and shattered it all in one single friggin blow. His breath came out in a shuddering sound that was a cross between a whine/growl and a sob and he stood there for a moment collecting his fallen pieces while the absolute despair worked it's way around his heart and stayed there hardening it. He knew he should have just walked away from the beginning and now maybe he wouldn't be a broken man. He always kept his feelings stuffed down until they finally overtook him, but it was always too late every damn time.

Jace shook his head and looked right at her, the misery and wounded soul evident in his blue eyes, but he kept it tampered down. Alright Imp I'll go, but I do want to tell you if you need me don't even hesitate to call i'll be there in a heartbeat and if you ever change your mind, I'll be here. With that he turned his large black body back towards the sunspire and a quiet place to lay down and die a little or a lot, he wasn't sure yet, but he did know he needed ot go before his friggin heart burst the hell out of his chest and he saw it all cracked and shattered and bleeding. It was a physical ache this heartache, but he didn't know what else to do. He had told her everything except the fact that he was falling in love with her, but like usual Jace style it was too late.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
ruby in the rough - by Leaf - July 10, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Leaf - July 11, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Leaf - July 11, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: ruby in the rough - by Leaf - July 15, 2014, 02:53 PM