Stavanger Bay All that glitters
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle would move closer once they were done talking, but for now she would stay still and curl her tail around her small paws hiding her white one from view. Thistle would have laughed had she heard her husband comparing her too an angel, because she was far from one. She held many sins herself under her belt, one of which had brought her 3 of her favorite joys. Thistle would not fight today, like him she was tired of fighting and she wanted to stop being her own worst enemy and punishing herself for god only knows what, which what she was doing in a sense every time she pushed.

Thistle smiled softly at his words and spoke candidly, thank you Ragnar I will remember that next year when I am carrying around a wide load of sons for you. She inhaled then on a broken sigh, this was hard for the fawn femme, to point out her flaws and her short comings, yes even to the one man that she would tell anything too, didn't make it any less harder.

Thistle dipped her muzzle then and in a soft tone I am glad for that Ragnar, and I will do my best to not think you will change. Thistle titled her head and self consciously moved as to ghost forward but stopped herself, merely because this conversation wasn't done, and she wasn't about to get rejected again so soon. She splayed her ears and looked at carribean blues, a color she had grown to find was her favorite color, and watched as he turned towards the horizon. A compromise then? I will promise to try to not get so angry and think before I act and speak more than I already do if you promise to try not to reprimand me when i say something good about you everytime, sometimes is okay, because I know you won't always be able to help yourself, as well as that I won't always be able to keep my words to myself when heated? Deal? if that was not acceptable well she would think of another one, even if it meant it was one sided, she would let it be one sided for him only.
Messages In This Thread
All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 09, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 10, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 13, 2014, 06:53 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 13, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 14, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 15, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 15, 2014, 09:20 AM