i'm walking the line
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian yawned and lifted her head, as she was kissed, it certainly seemed the young one was coming around she smiled fondly at the newly introduced Chrysanthemum, she herself had been stolen from her home trapped in a land with out anyway to get back and now she was unable to return even if she had the means too.

Any questions she had would be answered to the best of Nerian's ability for that basic right she, herself was denied, when she found herself in a strange place. You are in the newly founded Stavanger bay, under the rule of Ragnar. She noted Chrysanthemum's search for any scraps so she offered her more information I will feed you again in about an hour; I want to be sure your tummy can handle the food. your fish was covered with a medicine that was particularly hard to make so I'd not want to see it thrown-up. It will stop the swelling in your wounds.

Nerian desperately wanted to ask about them but their origin would not change the treatment so the knowledge of where the wounds came from would only soothe her curiosity and that didn't need to be soothed Chrysanthemum did. and she wasn't about to drew bad memories to the surface if she didn't have too.

Nerian licked her sore nails gently the bleeding had stopped but any amount of exhaustion in the next 24 to 48 hours could reopen her sore toes. nothing she had in her inventory would help and she didn't want to have painkillers on board while watching the young girl.

Nerian reached over and nuzzled the young girl and licked the back of her head gently. offering to groom her.

Messages In This Thread
i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 08, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 09, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 10, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 05:44 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 14, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 15, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 17, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 29, 2014, 05:56 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:58 PM