Stavanger Bay All that glitters
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
Already, he would likely be fighting with Ypres soon since he fully intended on reminding her how sincere his words had been when he had first given them. The fact that she, obviously, hadn’t taken them serious enough to relay them to her new members wasn’t as disappointing as it was irritating. So he would make an example out of her. He had held a vain hope that maybe they would leave them be when they realized the wolves of the Ridge were not at Horizon Ridge anymore. That small hope had been ripped apart by Claire’s trespassing; leaving Ragnar with the realization that they would never let him alone. So, every time they trespassed or were caught on his hunting grounds he had to think of some way to punish them, each time would become more severe until he finally killed one of them. Granted, three of his subordinates were Isle deflectors but he held nothing against them. They had realized the joke their pack was and had amended it by coming to him.

He considered carving some part of Claire’s flesh out and dumping it on Ypres’ borders as a grim present and likely would have gone through with it if he knew with a certainty that Beric wouldn’t stop him. Which would be worse for Beric than it would Claire because Ragnar would not be stopped from doing what he thought was the right thing to do. Obviously, laying down the law wasn’t enough. He had tried being diplomatic once it was awful and clearly it hadn’t gotten the message into their leaders’ thick skull.

"Deal," Ragnar agreed to it, having paid attention but his mind was also distracted. "There is another matter on my mind, my love," He admitted to her having assumed that the worst had came to pass and wanting her council as both his wife and the highest ranked wolf under him. "I know you took the Isle girl captive, and while I am weary of how Beric will treat her," Needless to say Ragnar was not a fan of the girl sleeping in Beric’s den. She was a prisoner. Prisoners didn’t get luxuries and shelter from bad weather. They had committed crimes against the pack and were just lucky he had been feeling generous in that he didn’t tear their jugulars out of their throats; because Ragnar had thought about it. "By not intervening I am showing him that I trust him but she is still a prisoner. She has committed a crime against the pack and I care nothing for her comfort or her life," If Ragnar thought they were too much coddling done he would step in and Beric didn’t have to like it. He could leave if he wished, Ragnar liked to think he was a good leader but he would not have his wolves defying the rules he set down and in essence disobeying him. He wasn’t a pushover and Ragnar wouldn’t put up with that shit.

"She is alive because she is useful. She has given me information about the Isle wolves that I intend to use against them. Not war, I cannot do that to the Bay, and almost half of our pack is made up of Juveniles or Pups. I am going to set an example for Ypres, or make an example of her, whichever I’m feeling like at the time. Obviously, with Majesty leaving and her taking control she has not been telling her wolves to stay away. I already warned them once. That was all they got. If my example doesn’t work, if my proof that I mean what I say is ignored then I will raid them for all they have.” He paused and took a breath, "And then I will start killing them starting with our prisoners of theirs." He was done. This wasn’t a joke and Ragnar never said anything he didn’t mean: he was a man of his word, after all.

Messages In This Thread
All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 09, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 10, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 13, 2014, 06:53 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 13, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 14, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 15, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 15, 2014, 09:20 AM