Stavanger Bay All that glitters
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle watched as her husband’s eyes were towards the horizon clearly he was lost in his own thoughts. She thought perhaps he wasn’t listening, and she supposed she could not blame him. He had a lot going on. He had numerous wolves to look after, many young, his own children and a wife. It had to be spreading him thin as time wore on. And now with the threat of the isle wolves still large, he couldn’t be having an easy go of it. And with that thought alone, Thistle could not stand to be upset anymore or fight anymore about silly little petty things, when he clearly had more going on. Granted yes she would not always be able to keep her voice lowered and her mind docile, but she could try for the most part to at least try and talk to him before her temper got the best of her and blew up.

Thistle splayed her ears again a small smile at him finally agreeing to her compromise. Then to turn into a frown as he continued speaking. She was afraid that Beric would go after her husband too, since he pretty much had said as much, could she keep that to herself? Or would she have to tell him, she had a certain obligation as his wife surely, but she also did not want to lose Beric’s trust. She was torn, she tilted her ears and spoke softly I already told Beric as much my dear heart. I told him you were a good leader, but you also believed in punishment and you had more of a savage nature and he would do well to remember that. I also told him that though I wouldn’t tell him he couldn’t have the girl with him, if you were to tell him she was to leave his den, then he was to make sure that happened. He agreed to do so. Deciding that she didn’t need to say that Beric might attack him if he went after the girl, because she was certain her husband knew this, he was not a stupid man and if he asked she would tell him, besides she had already reprimanded Beric for that anyway. I also told Beric that if you were there to maim or kill the girl that he was to let you or he would also be maimed or killed if he got in the way.

Thistle listened to the next words and she bowed her head, because she knew that it would happen and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it, not that she would try in the least. She nodded That leader is a fool, and clearly she and Majesty did not and do not care for their pack mates below them. Very well Ragnar. You know you have my support obviously. But may I ask what shall I and the pups do when this happens ad I know we will be here, this time? What would you have us do to help? She knew it was rather a matter of when not if, and she also knew that he would not allow her or the children to go yet, the children would be far too young right now and he would not risk their health and since Julooke would possibly still be able bodied, and Skoll was able bodied those two would obviously go with him on the raid. Granted by that time Julooke, may very well be indisposed heavy with pups of her own. Thistle finally did step forward and nudged him gently with her nose but she did not push, simply lending her own support in her own way, unsure what else to do.
Messages In This Thread
All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 09, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 10, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 13, 2014, 06:53 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 13, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 14, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 15, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 15, 2014, 09:20 AM