i'm walking the line
<font=Georgia><color="B6B6B4"> run rabbit run </font </font>
40 Posts
Ooc — Taco
[size=large]Ragnar, he was there that day too -right?[/size] In moments of quiet Chrysanthemum often attempted to piece together the most recent details of her life. Some aspects seemed hopelessly elusive, but others had filled in rather nicely when coaxed with a bit of effort.

[size=large]"I remember coming through a place with lots of trees... somewhere, but what's the terrain like here?"[/size] Granted her current condition Chrys imagined that it couldn't be too taxing. Surely she hadn't scaled the side of some perilous mountain in her previous state. To some it might've seemed a trivial fact, but to the puppy it was worth the inquiry. She had so loved the floral meadow that was Poet Vale, she privately hoped that Stavanger Bay was at least somewhat like that.

Nodding her head as the medicine woman announced her plans for supper, Chrysanthemum had no choice but to agree. Obviously, she lacked any sort of decorum when it came to her table manners -at least for the time being, so it probably was for the best that Nerian exercised restraint on her behalf. [size=large]"I'm grateful for the help, I really am,"[/size] she said slanting her muzzle towards her nurse. [size=large]"I'll do whatever you require of me."[/size]

At first when she felt the wolf's tongue on the back of her head, Chrys momentarily stiffened. The last time she had been touched so tenderly [size=large]-Bughuul[/size] As her eyes widened, her stomach flopped and she immediately felt dizzy. It was just a memory now, but unfortunately it was a dreadfully strong one. Shuffling slightly away from the kind wolf, Chrys offered a stiff and uncomfortable laugh before apologizing. [size=large]"I'm sorry... you're too kind it's just...,"[/size] but before she could finish her voice became weak and she stared at her own paws in a miserable shame. Of course she could only hardly see the one thanks to her damaged right eye, but all the same she could no longer look towards Nerian.
Messages In This Thread
i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 08, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 09, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 10, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 05:44 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 14, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 15, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 17, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 29, 2014, 05:56 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:58 PM