Blacktail Deer Plateau easy does it
<font size=1>Still I'm pinned under the weight<br>Of what I believed would keep me safe</font>
80 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Hello, Fireblaze! (:

Kaihra barely registered the chuckle in Blue Willow’s voice. Alpha? Kaihra felt a coldness swell in her stomach and she dropped to the ground until her belly scraped the dusty grass. She inwardly cursed herself again for being so oblivious to her surroundings - just her luck it would be the alpha she’d nearly collide with. Yet Blue Willow did not sound angry. Her voice was instead filled with a gentleness that almost eased the pounding rhythm of Kaihra’s heart. But friendliness did not override the need to show respect, and Kaihra would not make another mistake in front of her alpha and healer. Kaihra pressed herself closer to the ground and paused momentarily as she prepared her introduction. It would have to be seamless after her blunder of an arrival.

Kaihra stiffened as a new voice sounded beside her and she snapped her mouth shut. She had begun to grow used to being around new wolves, but the heaviness of the day had set her on edge. She felt herself flinch away from the newcomer to avoid her touch as she rolled on the ground in submission after a quick greeting. The noise soon stopped, and her wary voice soon turned to a whine as the she-wolf disappeared from her side as quickly as she had arrived. Kaihra tried not to think of what had scared the she-wolf - Fireblaze, Blue Willow had called her - enough to cause her to retreat, but she couldn't help but notice that the same sorrow that filled the land clung to her fur, too.

Kaihra could feel the alpha’s gaze gently burning into her fur. ”My name is Kaihra.” The coldness swelled again. She hadn’t had time to prepare what she would say. ”I am a newcomer to your pack… it is good to meet you both.” She paused for a moment before raising her muzzle to face Blue Willow. She kept her head low and eyes diverted, focusing instead on the spot where Fireblaze once stood. She could still sense her presence in the trees behind her and she shifted uneasily on her haunches. Yet strangely, Kaihra felt surprisingly glad for the company of them both. ”It seems easy to lose yourself to these parts if one isn’t careful.”
[size=x-small]
So show me where by armor ends,
Show me where my skin begins.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
easy does it - by Blue Willow - July 12, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: easy does it - by Kaihra - July 13, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: easy does it - by Fireblaze - July 13, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: easy does it - by Blue Willow - July 14, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: easy does it - by Kaihra - July 15, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: easy does it - by Fireblaze - July 20, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: easy does it - by Blue Willow - July 20, 2014, 04:26 PM