Stavanger Bay All that glitters
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
It wasn’t that Ragnar was afraid that Beric would go after him. Ragnar had not fear of Beric and the male was not being held against his will …if there was something he didn’t like about Stavanger Bay he was free to go. Ragnar had extended the offer, of course, but that didn’t mean he or anyone else was immune to punishment by disobedience. Ragnar was silent as Thistle spoke for he had already spoken to her of how he felt about that. He did not agree with it because prisoners did not deserve luxuries. It didn’t matter that Beric knew the girl or not. Ragnar didn’t know her and besides that she was an Isle wolf to boot. That made her an enemy until proven innocent and the fact that she had stupidly trespassed into the Bay lands and was near Junior was enough to make Ragnar irate and weary. He couldn’t rule out that she was a spy. He wouldn’t put anything past the Isle wolves who seemed to have believed that just because they were no longer Horizon Ridge meant they could do whatever they wanted and get away with it. Pump wasn’t alive to buffer Ragnar anymore and that didn’t spell good news for the Isle wolves.

"I extended an offer for him to come to the Bay because Verrine and Julooke are his family and because he didn’t like being under Majesty’s rule. I won’t tolerate disobedience over a girl I don’t even know or care about. She is a prisoner and alive only because she is useful to me." It had nothing to do with him not killing women or children because he had already done both before and knew that if the exceptional circumstance arose he would do it again. She was an enemy and a trespasser. By all rights she should have been nothing but a corpse with the ravens picking at her decaying flesh.

"I don’t care if he knows her or not. She was an Isle wolf when she trespassed. Trespassing alone would have been bad enough. He will accept my word or he can go back to the Isle wolves." Ragnar had done him a favor and it irritated him that he felt like he was being disobeyed. Perhaps that would lose Julooke and Verrine’s respect for him if it came to that but Ragnar didn’t care. He wasn’t about to let a subordinate defy him. Ragnar had no proof that Claire’s intentions hadn’t been malicious when she had crossed his urine markers and went straight to Junior and the word of a pack mate was just that: words. Guilty until proven innocent though it was hard for him to consider her innocent when she had blatantly ignored his borders. "You will stay here," Ragnar told her. "And so will the children. I am going by myself to drive my previous warning home. I do not know how it will go but I am not interested in starting a war. I only want them to take my warning with the severity I had spoken it with and I want them to leave us alone. Or as I said I will be spilling blood."

Messages In This Thread
All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 09, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 10, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 13, 2014, 06:53 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 13, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 14, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: All that glitters - by Ragnar - July 15, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: All that glitters - by Thistle Cloud - July 15, 2014, 09:20 AM