Swiftcurrent Creek his little girl's got
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
For @Shadow — Sorry for taking so long to get this up for us!

Edit: Placing this before this thread for my own reference, in case Magpie gets hurt there..

It had been an exciting few days for Magpie; life in the creek was suddenly starting to seem more normal, rather than oppressive and risky. She knew, as every wolf knew, that such a thing could change in a single instant. A wrong move, a simple mistake, could cost one their life. It was inherently strange living amongst wolves that were not kin, but evidently it was how things were done in the "outside" world. She longed for the Corvidae, still; although they constantly moved, constantly interacted with different wolves, Magpie knew that returning home to their camp meant safety and security. On some level, the creek meant that, but she had never worried about the possibility of being forcibly removed from her home when she was growing up in the embrace of her family.

But she was beginning to see the adventure to be had in this place. Magpie would still need to be careful, but there was no immediate harm in reaching out to more of her pack mates. She woke this morning and yawned, stretching as she emerged from her den at the edge of the territory. It was with purpose that she moved through the claimed lands today, seeking out any pack mate that she hadn't yet met.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
his little girl's got - by OG Magpie - July 16, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: his little girl's got - by Shadow - July 17, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: his little girl's got - by OG Magpie - July 17, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: his little girl's got - by Shadow - July 17, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: his little girl's got - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: his little girl's got - by Shadow - July 24, 2014, 02:59 AM
RE: his little girl's got - by OG Magpie - August 08, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: his little girl's got - by Shadow - August 09, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: his little girl's got - by OG Magpie - August 22, 2014, 10:45 PM
RE: his little girl's got - by Shadow - August 22, 2014, 11:18 PM
RE: his little girl's got - by OG Magpie - January 22, 2015, 08:33 PM