Swiftcurrent Creek does your daddy know
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Sure! :D And @Scimitar, you're still free to pop in whenever you have time!

Her snout had only just bumped the small mound that was one of the pack's caches, when an older female seemed to appear out of nowhere to reprimand her. Magpie whined softly, apologetically, before backing away several feet. Her luck with pack mates had not been the greatest thus far; one screaming that she didn't want children, and the other determined to put the youth in her place despite the fact Magpie knew exactly where she stood in this place. They had just been subordinates, from what the juvenile could surmise — but the white creature before her had a presence that demanded respect, in a way similar to that of the red female that had brought her back.

Magpie opened her jaws as if to speak, but no sound was loosed; it seemed to catch in her throat. She could replenish the cache with small game, but there was no way she could bring back anything heartier alone at her age. The female before her would know this, and so the youth took the question as a firm, No. You are not allowed. Unsure of what to do, now, the juvenile sank to her haunches and did her very best to look guilty in the hopes it would garner some mercy.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
does your daddy know - by OG Magpie - July 11, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: does your daddy know - by Bazi - July 13, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: does your daddy know - by OG Magpie - July 16, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: does your daddy know - by Scimitar - July 17, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: does your daddy know - by Bazi - July 18, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: does your daddy know - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: does your daddy know - by Scimitar - July 30, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: does your daddy know - by OG Magpie - January 21, 2015, 11:37 PM