Blacktail Deer Plateau dust to dust
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue chuckled, the man was certainly humble, she wondered if he had always been so, or if something had happened in his youth to make him so. Sometimes unfortunately for all it was the latter in most cases. Blue herself was having a hard time adjusting to the grief that had taken away her best friend. She couldn’t blame Perry for how terrible he felt, but it was an adjustment certainly. She hoped that it wouldn’t change him indefinitely. Blue was a firm believer that you should feel all your feelings strongly if you didn’t it could eat you up from the inside out. It’s good to have certain skills to rely on when times or tough, it can help you to have a routine or something you don’t have to think about too much since you know it so well, to handle your grief a little better.

Blue sighed softly I hope you’re right Dante, I have confidence in both of us, but this is a tough thing for all to get through and so many of us were invested in the life of Junior. And yes we are a family and you are a part of us now too and don’t you ever forget that Dante. She offered him another smile and she shifted her weight to get more comfortable, she would have to leave soon, but for now she was content to take in the night.
Messages In This Thread
dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 04, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 04, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 05, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 05, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 06, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 08, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 09, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 14, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 17, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 20, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 21, 2014, 03:30 PM