Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori gave a bitter laugh and a slow shake of her head, seafoam eyes studying him for a moment. "Affection is useless and leaves us all open to pain. Be glad you've never considered it" she said her voice still bitter but more gentle then before. She remained silent after that, turning her gaze away from him and staring off into the distance. She had been a youngling, the princess who became the general. The female who kicked all the other soldier's asses. Higoro had been her match in every way, wit, fierceness, combat and he was also the most handsome male her age. They were best friends, he was her second in command in the army...She loved him. 

Corvus's next comment brought her back out of her reveries and she grunted, lips curling up over her fangs. "He was my best friend, the only one at home who matched me in every way. A nursing mother found him abandoned as a pup and took him in...we grew up together. I loved him and thought he did too" she explained, eyes shutting as the memory of the day she was betrayed played in her mind. "He had been visiting these two legged beasts called humans. They fed him, made life easy. One day he brought them to us all and helped them catch me plus many others." she looked back at Corvus and her eyes went hard again, lips lowering until her face was the usual stern mask. "I loved him and he betrayed me. He is why I don't let anyone close, why I prefer others to fear me. Yet I still seem to be weak, because you remind me of him and I want to be your friend." the confession fell from her lips before she could stop them and she looked horrified. Standing up she stood and shook her head, backing away. "Watashi wa anata ga watashi o kono yō ni suru koto o yurusu koto ga dekimasen!" she whispered and turned, running away.

Translation: I can't allow you to make me like this!  Thanks for the thread, we should have a follow up thread!
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me - by Minori - August 28, 2018, 03:05 PM