Tyrion , The Fugitive Wolf !!!
I've lost everything..... ,
whatever soul I was born with its gone now.
I see enemies everywhere, even in my dreams.
With my razor sharp fangs i'll rip out your throat,
and smile above your corpse.
15 Posts
Ooc — Gene
Its been a week since Tyrion sent the wolf named Joggler on his mission. Tyrion himself put a majority of his efforts into turning Jogglers former camp site into his personal base of operations. He urinated on the tree that hung the crest of the now disbanded wolf pack Shadow Law and used the head of the bear Joggler and Yajirobe killed as warning to other wolfs and predators. With the food situation taken care of by his agreement with Joggler he could now use the extra time he had gained to increase his stamina by running around the forest and increase his hunting skills by killing smaller prey. Tyrion ventured out into the woods, like he did everyday this past week, in search of something new to kill. This routine was interrupted by a vicious sound. BANG ! BANG!! BANG!!!!! Tyrion jumped back into the bushes like a scared child. After taking a moment to compose himself he peeked out to see what caused the sound. To the northeast, just 30 yards from where Tyrion was hiding, three men, one of them holding two german shepherds on a lease, walked up to the animal they had just shot. The men wore camouflaged tactical gear, in the same colors of the forest that surrounded them, with several ammunition pockets. Their combat boots were black. They wore medium green ski masks and dark green berets. They held some type of fully automatic high powered rifle with attachments including a scope, a laser sight, and a grenade launcher. Of course Tyrion couldn't identify a majority of the details of these intruders uniforms himself, he did however recognized one detail specifically. The insignia they wore both on their berets and their shirts. It was cartoon illustrated canine crushing the american flag in his jaws and holding to large rifles that fired into the sky. Tyrion could never forget that symbol, it was the EJINN.
Messages In This Thread
Tyrion , The Fugitive Wolf !!! - by Tyrion - July 08, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Tyrion , The Fugitive Wolf !!! - by Tyrion - July 08, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Tyrion , The Fugitive Wolf !!! - by Tyrion - July 09, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Tyrion , The Fugitive Wolf !!! - by Tyrion - July 10, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Tyrion , The Fugitive Wolf !!! - by Tyrion - July 17, 2014, 05:24 PM