Gyrfalcon's Keep Clé go mo feistí féin (Left to my own devices)
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]Oh my gosh that's too awesome you are awesome too for finding it for me :D[/size]

Kieran saw her eyes trace his scar and he let her. Not saying a word, but noticing her’s it was terrible to behold it was true, and he felt bad. For something terrible must have happened in her life for such a terrible thing to mar such a pretty face.

He heard her say a name and realized that must be the absolute arse hole that had her traipsing all about with out him. He would love to give that right bastard a piece of his mind. He would do it in a heartbeat, and not regret a word.

Kieran’s eyes went wide at her small admission and a small growl rose up from his throat. "Well 'e's a roi langer isn't yer man." he tilted his head and shook it clearly disgusted with the male that she chose to call mate. " If oi were yer me lady i’d tell 'imself ter belt de road an' never return if yer man cums crawlin' back ter yer. naw doll deserves such a fate, especially wi' babes."" He looked her over, wondering if she needed a protector, he wouldn’t offer her love and he wouldn’t offer her a mate, but he’d help her take care of the babies if she needed it with food and the like until they were old enough for her to take care of them herself. He was not in the mood to stay with anyone, he shook his head, he needed to stop worrying so much about others, it just gave him grief. But he found himself speaking anyway. " Chucker yer 'av a 'um me lassy. a place wha yer can be taken care av?""
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clé go mo feistí féin (Left to my own devices) - by Kieran - July 18, 2014, 08:36 PM