The Sunspire Right brain left brain
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw the shock on his sister’s pretty face and gave her a crooked smile. He had been surprised at first as well, but he had accepted it quick enough. He supposed it was in part the longing to not be alone in his plight. It always seemed that the gentle quiet ones who held it all deep inside were the ones with the worst rages.

Many would question Jace’s choice of a leader, but if you thought about it, it made perfect sense. Why not follow someone who was extremely loyal and duty bound, but could hold their own much better than most? As long as you were aware that the rage was there, why worry about it, there was definite tells before it struck at least with jace, his eyes began to gain a red tinge.

He chuckled at her outrage on his behalf. Yea I didn’t think it was a very good order either. he shook his head and spoke softly She doesn’t understand none of them do, they just think I’m some sort of monster to be killed or put out of my misery. One of them Njal I respected him so much, he reminded me a lot of dad actually, but he told me the simple fact came down that I didn’t follow a direct order and for that Ishould have been pushed out. I ask you though what if Fox told him to kill his mate Tuwawi. Do you think he would? Jace did not think that fox was harsh and misunderstanding as much as she was just rock stupid. There was rocks where there should be brains, but he didn’t say that outloud.

Jace turned his head and rested it atop her brow and spoke softly I’m glad I’m okay too and I missed you too songbird. he sighed then and stood watching the day with his sister near him, and at the moment all was right in his world.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 06, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Vienna IA - July 06, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 07, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Vienna IA - July 08, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Vienna IA - July 10, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Vienna IA - July 17, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 18, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Vienna IA - July 20, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Right brain left brain - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 10:45 PM