Swiftcurrent Creek where'd you learn to shoot your gun so straight
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
last post from Constantine in this thread unless he's pulled back/stopped!
He stared at her – for the fire the rolled from her eyes was backed with the hiss of her words – that she didn’t trust Aria.

His jaw clenched as his tail lashed. For as bold as he was before with his words, he grew silent in that moment, staring at her, wondering if perhaps they had rushed their courtship too quickly. If Durnehviir’s jealousy could rise to such heights, he found himself wondering what else her temper could quicken to.

Finally: “You don’t have to trust her. You’re supposed to trust me,” he ground out, the embers of his eyes drifting away from her now, his brows furrowed with the darkening thought that she didn’t – and she had been punishing him for it for weeks. “And now I don’t trust you.” The words were cold, and pulling back, the shadowrunner turned his sizable form, prowling to the borders. “I’m going on a scouting trip,” was what he offered her, his tone deadpanning. It was then he came upon @Aura, blinking in surprise as realization dawned on him that she had witnessed them. Unable to bring himself to care, the regal began to make his way to the borders.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: where'd you learn to shoot your gun so straight - by Constantine - September 26, 2018, 12:28 PM