Gyrfalcon's Keep Clé go mo feistí féin (Left to my own devices)
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
No problem!

The dark brown male had taken it the wrong way. Majesty hadn't abandoned her. She was sure of that. He wasn't the type of person to get a girl pregnant, risking his life, hers, their children's, and his own pack's, just to leave. He wouldn't have done that... "Non, Majesté wouldn't 'ave done such a zing. I zink 'e..." she said, her voice choked with tears. "I zink 'e died. Drowned at sea, killed by a bear or cougar. Somezing. But 'e would never abandon me or 'is pack. I am sure of zat."

She looked up with glistening golden eyes, wondering if the male had meant to offer his protection. "I live in my mate's pack, Wheeling Gull Isle. But zings are complicated with zem at zis moment..." Erika remembered how Ypres had given her up to protect the pack, how some of her packmates stood up in her defense, but she had run nonetheless. And she would come back soon, if they would take her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clé go mo feistí féin (Left to my own devices) - by Erika - July 19, 2014, 09:12 PM