vikings in hexham
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
You never have to apologize for how your character acts. <3 Just maybe next time we can try to get at least 10 posts so we could use it for EXP. ;-)

"You know nothing. Majesty was incompetent and my problem is that you claimed lands right on the Ridge's doorstep. That you think you own rights to hunting grounds that had been used by the Ridge as I said long before any of you even stepped a toe inside these Wilds," Ragnar was left with the impression that he was talking in circles. He hated having to repeat himself, especially when it was growing apparent that just like Majesty, Ypres wasn't understanding what he was saying. Ragnar snorted when she attempted to make herself look bigger. He did not need to tell her that he had single handily killed wolves larger and more powerful than her. His training and no fear of death tended to make him a better warrior. He resisted telling her that, too, determined not to sink down to her level of what he thought to be her maturity like a two toddlers proclaiming they were better.

"You're in my hurting grounds. They are ours. I and my wolves will hunt and roam here we like and chase you out if we feel like it, as is our right and you will deal with us or you can get out. It isn't out fault you won't move and decided to park your joke of a pack on our doorstep." But they had and so they would deal with the consequences. He was smirking full blown at her as he watched her leave.

All they had to do was leave Stavanger Bay alone. Their trespasser, whether she acted in Ypres' authority or not was proof that Wheeling Gull Isle would never leave them alone, and if they continued not to listen the next wolf of theirs that trespassed on his lands would be dumped on their borders with a torn out jugular and severed spine.

Ragnar was done playing games with them, done being diplomatic when they kept ignoring him. Now they would get a taste of what it was like to royally piss off a Viking.

Messages In This Thread
vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 15, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ypres - July 15, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 16, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ypres - July 18, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 19, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: vikings in hexham (M) - by Ypres - July 19, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 20, 2014, 06:27 AM