Cerulean Cape rené and georgette magritte with their dog after the war
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
<3

He walked closer and took a seat in front of the girl. I'm Kavik. My pack is not far from here, he answered first, lifting his head to indicate the direction of the plateau. Is your pack close by? he asked next. I can help you get back, and then maybe you can sleep once you're home, the alpha added, brow creasing in concern. Maybe she had wandered far from her pack. His heart tightened at how worried her family might be. Or, I can stay here while you sleep and then take you home when you're rested, Kavik offered. If her home was really far, she may not be up for the journey yet. Wherever home was for the pup, Kavik certainly wasn't about to leave her to her own devices. She appeared old enough to be able to give him a general idea of where she had come from, and he had no problem helping the cub get home; he hoped someone would do the same for any future children of his that happened to find themselves in the same situation.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: rené and georgette magritte with their dog after the war - by RIP Kavik - October 10, 2018, 03:02 PM