Swiftcurrent Creek A tisket a tasket
74 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sun looked at him and shook his head and spoke softly I was like that once y’know ran hither and yon, tryin’ jus’ ta make sure ev’ryone was takin’ care of but me. Well you know wha’ happened m’boy I almos’ lost out on love, if it weren’t for my beautiful wife, Gods rest her soul, I’d still be running hither and yon, wifout chillen and wifout love. Jus’ you remember dat m’boy just you remember dat. Sun knew what it was like to have severe responsibilities on your shoulders, but if you didn’t take care of yourself you ran yourself into the ground, he had all but done it until his wife saved him, if she hadn’t been as assertive she would have gone on her merry way and he his.

Sun shook his head at the snort you’ll regre’ not havin’ chillen of yorn own mark m’words. Sun chuckled ot himself at the next question posed and he looked at the boy and spoke with a laugh I ain’t dyin’ today m’boy oh no, still have a few days lef’ in dese ole bones, but I already say bye to my oldes’ boys and my granchillens and my only daughter she jus’ lives righ’ down the plateau I’m headin’ there now. So yes m’boy I plan to die surrounded by those I love.
Messages In This Thread
A tisket a tasket - by Sun Spark - July 15, 2014, 11:50 AM
RE: A tisket a tasket - by Scimitar - July 15, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: A tisket a tasket - by Sun Spark - July 15, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: A tisket a tasket - by Scimitar - July 20, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: A tisket a tasket - by Sun Spark - July 20, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: A tisket a tasket - by Scimitar - July 27, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: A tisket a tasket - by Sun Spark - August 16, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: A tisket a tasket - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: A tisket a tasket - by Sun Spark - August 18, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: A tisket a tasket - by Scimitar - August 20, 2014, 06:08 AM