Sunspire Mountains If I jumped, could I fly?
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
I'm gonna jump on this thread train if'n you don't mind.

Fang had decided to set out on an adventure, the mountains were quickly becoming an inviting and challenging home for the halfbreed and alongside the praise he received from Ferdie on first meeting the vain alpha he decided to improve his abilities in traversing the rocky terrain. after travelling through the meadow he moved into the area known as porcupine ridge and beyond. Carefully moving throughout the stoney pathways and offset ridges.

as he continued and the day drew onwards his stamina began to wane, there was no immediately acceptable places to take a rest so he continued on at a more steady pace. That was until a familiar scent caught his attention, a familiar musky smell unlike any from his own species, but close. The half-breed recognised foxes almost immediately, only ever encountering a small number he nonetheless enjoyed their particular company. Disregarding his fatigue he set toward what he thought was the location of the Fox, offering a short bark in an attempt to call out and locate them.

Despite his intentions he wondered if his bark might be misconstrued as hostile and scare the small vulpine off. Worth the risk though, foxes were always entertaining.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
If I jumped, could I fly? - by Autumn - July 20, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Meldresi - July 20, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Autumn - July 21, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Fang - July 21, 2014, 12:29 AM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Meldresi - July 21, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Autumn - July 29, 2014, 02:35 AM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Fang - August 01, 2014, 03:01 AM