The Sunspire I didn't wish this on you
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Leaf

Jace strode from his sleeping spot with fury on his mind. He was furious at Fox for pissing on the borders and starting this whole shit show in motion. He was furious at Leaf for not listening to him when he told her to run. Now he didn't know what was going to happen, because fox was so yellow bellied, and liver lillied that she probably wouldn't come back. He was furious that fox was a leader, when she was clearly a piss poor leader at that, who brought another yearling, and a juvenile to a cock fight? Clearly idiots like Fox. And he swore on everything that was holy that if anything anything at all happened to Leaf because Fox was such a poor leader, he'd tear the creek down to the ground. He didn't think Ferdie would do anything, but he wasn't worried about Ferdie he was worried about the ones he didn't know, and Leaf's stubbornness and pride. Foolish foolish woman he should have just kidnapped her himself and made her live with him, then this whole mess wouldn't be as terrible, and he wouldn't be scared to death.

He strode towards where the two femmes were staying, Ferdie was not a mean male, he just wanted Fox to give herself up. After that happened if it happened and these two were let go, he wasn't sure what was going to happen to Fox, and it made his blood run cold in a way. Would it be revenge falling on her head, or would it be death....would she have to watch as they tore up the Creek. that thought made bile rise up in the back of his throat, because Bazi was there. he didn't understand why Fox couldn't just leave them alone. They had a full mountain, that was self sufficient, they were never down in the lower lands. They had a veritable garden of Eden and Fox had to be a cocky little number and screw it all up, because she just couldn't accept that he and Ferdie were different and that they settled so closely.

Gods she could have at least brought some muscle with her, what was she thinking bringing the girls, she should have known they would be met with violence because she was the first time. He shook his head and strode into the small area where the girls were. He himself had made sure they were near a cache, had access to water and shade for the heat and sun for the cold. He wouldn't have anything happen to them, that wasn't even more traumatizing than was already done.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 23, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 23, 2014, 11:36 AM