Duck Lake winding roads are winding down.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: finally replying to this. sorry for the massive delay! if you would like to wrap this up soon I am fine with that :)[/size]

"Join a pack? Maybe, I can't think of a lot of things I can offer a pack. I've travelled alone, fended for myself, worrying about others seems tedious" Rahzie nodded heavily, feeling very similarly deep down. She would never verbally admit to her weaknesses - her slight stature being the greatest of them, since though she could match any wolf's wit or passion in a fight there was no way she could match their power - but she wasn't stupid. She knew she had the odds stacked against her in fighting. Even in hunting big game, unless she had help. "Companionship, maybe, the solitary life is a little lonesome." Rahzie made no visible reaction to this statement other than an exaggerate blink. If there was anything that she was less likely to admit than her physical disadvantage, it was the deep, instinctual longing for companionship.

The coywolf was an independent girl. There was no question about that. But she also craved the presence of others, at times. She wondered what it would be like to join a pack - would they take her independence from her? Or could she find others to share companionship with?

"A solo, halfbreed Song-dog would understand i'm sure. You're not seeking a pack though, are you?" Fang's words brought Rahzie out of her thoughts. "Oh, uhm," She stuttered, and shook her head in an effort to return her focus to reality. "Am I looking for a pack? Not really, no." It wasn't a complete lie. "Not actively, anyway." A coy smile grew on her lips. "But if they want me... I might reconsider."
Messages In This Thread
winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 05, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 05, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 05, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 05, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 05, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 06, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 06, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 06, 2014, 04:03 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 06, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 06, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 07, 2014, 09:22 PM