Whitefish River the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: Iggy Azalea is the perfect artist to listen to while writing this girl, bahaha[/size]

Rahzie watched the much bigger male as his expression remained passive and cool. "Oh indeed I am. Though, I have seen much bigger challenges in my day." The coywolf couldn't help it - she laughed out loud, lifting her head towards the sky. It was no secret he had called her out on her size. She was all too used to being the smallest in the crowd, but she could not care less about it. She had never found it to be something to be self-conscious about.

As her brief outburst of laughter ended, she dropped her head and shook it - eyes looking through the rain and locking with Kaname's. "You're good, Dark Horse." A coy smile tugged at the corner of her lips, and she took a deliberate step towards him. "You win this time," she murmured. She looked him up and down, not hiding that she was checking him out. "Next time, play a little nicer and you might find it to be a little more..." She paused, letting the coy smile take over her maw. "...more pleasurable."
Messages In This Thread
RE: the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'. - by Rahzie - July 21, 2014, 03:30 PM