Swiftcurrent Creek The fury that eats me alive
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace turned blue eyes with red hue towards his friend and before she spoke he spoke low, i swear by all that is holy Bazi if something happens to the imp or the little girl because your leader thinks she can do what she wants it will be no match for the fury and the upheavel i will bring down. I just want you to know that. He hadn't meant to say that first, it had just slipped out, but he meant it, he would kill fox and then kill whoever got in his way to get to her if anything happened to them, she had been a fool and now two innocents were paying for it.

He noticed her bristling fur and raised hackles clearly she was as furious as him. However, she did not have to fight as hard to turn the fury off if it nipped at her heels as it nipped at his. She was lucky that he was calm at the moment, and fighting tight to tamper down the flame that licked at his insides like molten lava. He imagined if it had been anyone but Bazi that had come to meet him at the borders he would have given them a face full of razor sharp teeth and bloody haunches from his claws. He was in no mood to be trifled with.

Jace turned towards her and he listened to her words and then he spoke softly his voice still edged in ice, Ferdie wants Fox nothing else will do. If he gets Fox we will let them go as they will and I will do my best to make sure no harm befalls them, it is not Ferdie that I worry about, but we got new recruits and I do not know them well enough to say they would not hurt a captive, and that is what they are captives.that last part he bit off with a snarl. he blew air sharply threw his nose as his pupils dilated and the red began to spread, but he kept his control but he did speak sharplyFOx came pissing on our borders with a yearling and a pup. Another came later...Bazi she knows we would meet her with violence I did last time and then she ran like a coward leaving them behind! The last part he yelled so loud the birds flew from the trees his sides were heaving in his anger.

He continued his furious pacing fighting hard to gain a semblance of control, a shred of calm.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 22, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 04:00 AM