Swiftcurrent Creek The fury that eats me alive
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Okay no problem I apologize in advance for the way that Jace will most likely treat him

Jace listened as he paced…fox wasn’t here, so where the hell was the feisty little firecracker. Are you sure that no one else will protect her? What about that wolf that came up to the mount with Njal the captive…uh cutthroat? Or this femme that came ot protect her this time? How are you so very certain that you’re pack will give her up Tuwawi and Njal maybe yes, but the others I do not know. If theres one thing that can be said about that fired furred bitch, it’s that she garners loyalty. He resumed moving about, having stopped to deliver those words his blue eyes moving to and fro across the grassy expanse, trying to calm the adrenaline fueled rage that threatened to choke him, perhaps it had not been smart of him to come right after the battle.

Jace tilted his head and spoke a biting words, Are you so sure Bazi? Njal hates both myself and Ferdie. he tried to bring a face to the name of Haunter, but he couldn’t bring it to mind’s eye. Who is Haunter? Was he here when I was? Did she kill him? It wouldn’t surprise him, she was a cold hearted bitch and selfish that much was obvious at least to him anyway. Perhaps to others she wasn’t selfish or cold, but to him to him she was the coldest ice queen he had ever met.

Jace looked at her What of Ferdie, he will honor his word, and I will deliver the captives myself if Fox surrenders, you can trust my word on that. Jace growled low in his throat and bent to tear up the ground with paws large and hefty. He was frustrated and furious and he didn't know what to do with the feelings that threatened to consume him.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 22, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 04:00 AM