Wapun Meadow i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
It's odd really, how people tend to make quick assumptions about those, who are born different. Nunataq was mute, her brain lacked the ability to comprehend spoken language or form words, but this did not mean that she would have any less opportunities as other people. Anyone, who had spent time alongside her, realized that not only was she an individual with a complex personality that went through the same emotional spectrum as any other verbal person (moreso now that she was few steps away from being a grown up), but also that her world was rich and colorful in such a way that others could not imagine. It was often that the girl moved through life with that aura of having a precious secret that no one else could see or reveal.

She communicated with others in a very simple manner, her body was her main instrument and her keen mind added the necessary essence to each movement, to each facial expression according to the situation. Nunataq was incapable of lying, she was bluntly honest to everyone, hardly ever did she attempt to hide her emotions or pretend to be anything else than, what she was feeling, thinking and being at any given moment. For this reason she expected the same level of honesty from all, who were around her, because, while people could easily hide their intentions behind well-chosen words, their body language, their gestures and facial features never lied. And Nunataq had yet to meet a true master of lies, who could fool her.

While everyone just like Alarian wondered, if Nunataq could speak, she wondered, why people even wasted time doing it. Though she did not roll her eyes in response to this inquiry, her manner of treating this man did change - a sympathetic look in her eyes, a knowing smile and a small sigh - she obviously pitied this man, who had put a boundary of words between him and the rest of the world. And therefore he had missed the opportunity of taking the position of the game-maker that he had been so kindly offered. The girl sprang to her feet and with a growlish war-cry aimed to nip at his flank and then quickly rebound out of reach to prepare for another playful attack, if the man turned out to be too slow to intercept her.
Messages In This Thread
i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 29, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - October 29, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 30, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 01, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 04, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 05, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 06, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - December 09, 2018, 08:03 AM