The Sunspire Imma Make it Right
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace averted his eyes from Ferdie and spoke softly I knew Bazi wouldn't listen to you Ferdie she wouldn't and if anyone could convince Fox to get herself up here it's Bazi, so I went just to see Bazi I swear, but some male was with her...apparently Fox abandoned the whole pack all of them she just left and some wolf named Haunter died..... jace didn't really know why this Haunter was important maybe Ferdie would.

He shook his head and continued Bazi recieved me well and she and I were trying to talk about how to get Fox here because she doesn't want her in the creek anymore, but then another wolf came onto the meeting and spoke sharply to me, and i was already a bit irritated so i spoke sharply back and he went at me. Jace shrugged that was all he could say he would tell him more if he gave him a minute to catch his breath. He had forgotten the agouti male they had saw at the borders right before they were forced out. I didn't go down there to start anything I swear, I just thought since Bazi won't talk to you, and she does talk to me if we see each other in neutral territory that she would listen, and besides that I followed that other creek wolf we sent to make sure she went back and told them the correct story...i didn't want her telling them we attacked Fox for no reason or what have you.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:57 PM