The Sunspire Imma Make it Right
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie's rumble died down, but he was still very unhappy and his stare was intense even as Jace averted his eyes

I don't care if Bazi would not listen to me, if she want's to lead then she is going to have to listen eventually. Especially if she wants to be a better leader then Fox.

How is it I can have the rest of the pack understand what I want from them when my Beta goes and starts fights. That's[size=x-small] no better[/size][size=xx-small] then.....[/size]
He was going to say Fox, then change it to Njal then thought thought the better of saying anything all together grrr Jace I need you to keep your wits about you. Meet in neutral territory and TALK TO ME BEFORE you GO TO DO SOMETHING SO St..... RASH

Ferdie stalked up to him as he yelled and placed his mouth over Jace's ear but did not bite he just held it, dominantly yet somehow affectionately. He rumbled again then let it go and lashed his tail as he circled Jace.

He nipped Jace's rump an uninjured spot hopefully. His voice calmer and his ability to think before speaking returning Jace talk to me, before you do these things, I need your help to run the pack I don't need to lose you to something as stupid as not taking back up that hangs back as you speak to swiftcurrent creek wolves on neutral territory. These wolves here are your family and you need to start acting like it. Let us help you as you help us.

Ferdie stepped back and looked at Jace's face again, he wanted to do more to Jace but he also didn't want to push Jace to far. He knew from self experience how far he could push, which is why when it came to negotiations he was much better at it then his hot-headed counterpart, Now he just felt left out and behind. How could he protect his pack and family if he didn't know what was going on.

Ferdie paused... Haunter.... well, that means Fox is more of a mess then I thought. A broken hearts an awful thing. Ferdie frowned, Haunter had been his roadblock into Fox's heart. or at least that's what he felt.

Ferdie snorted; keeping the captives have served their purpose, Fox might crack now, and the Creek by the sounds of it no longer wanted Fox as their leader. That is all Ferdie had wanted.
He almost felt he could release the captives, he had no more use for them, Fox had dug her own hole with her own pack. The only reason he kept the captives now was for their own safety but he wasn't going to be so possessive over them anymore. That and it helped keep swiftcurrent creeks numbers down.

Do they know where Fox is? or when she is returning?

Messages In This Thread
Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:57 PM