Blacktail Deer Plateau Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
This boy had problems. She was clearly besting him at the moment and her fangs scored and held his scruff with ease yet he responded with the same rudeness that he seemed to constantly use. She snarled and held tight allowing him to finish "You should learn the difference between snapping and teasing." she spoke between her fangs the words muffled and strained.  "You don't know me. My version of respect is not immediately hating someone. You sprayed me with rabbit blood and acted as if we were thieves that were going to steal your rabbit" she growled and held tight. She felt him adjust his weight and shift beneath her but she also shifted her position,swinging her foreleg around his shoulder so she was now halfway on top of him.

She dug her hind legs in, her hold on his scruff being released. She began to deal his punishment, placing a few piercing bites around the back of his neck and shoulders before she lost her balance and had to back away, lowering her forelegs to the ground. "You are lucky I didn't get more offended. You need to learn that respect is not earned boy, it is given. You can't walk around this pack acting like you do and with your attitude nobody will respect you anyway"

Roll(discord): 8/10

Siqsa: 33/50

Minori: 49/50
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose. - by Minori - November 08, 2018, 03:04 PM