Coconut Grove the day is done, but i'm having fun
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
rannveig took this all in with about as much grace as he could muster - which in truth, was not too much. he could not help the incline of his gaze, which slid in disbelief to the towering palms above.

he wasn't convinced, and it wasn't that subtle.

a line appeared down his long muzzle, one of confusion and doubt; as if to attempt one last siege on the rock, his jaws closed around it, finding nothing but coarse and unrewarding rind. he resigned to the possibility that govinda might not be lying, incredibly impossible as it seemed that the 'rock' was a fruit.

he wanted to hotly fire back you're a fruit -- but that wasn't very nice, was it? and he wouldn't have meant it -- but he didn't have a good measure on the humor this man possessed, and such 'witty' banter was often best reserved among comfortably known company. giving the 'rock' one last look, he rashly pushed it away -- if he was a fruit, he wanted none of it.

(or did he?)

"eh - gotta learn the lay of the land before you set your ass down in it."  a pearl of wisdom, spoken from the mouth of a nincompoop. "besides, must not be that far if you are here.. you sure one of those rocks didn't hit you on the head?"

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

Messages In This Thread
the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 04, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 04, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 04, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 07, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 08, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 08, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 17, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 17, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 17, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 17, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - November 27, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - November 28, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - December 06, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Aditya - December 11, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: the day is done, but i'm having fun - by Rannveig - December 20, 2018, 07:21 PM