The Sunspire Imma Make it Right
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Pheasant was Ferdie's choice because it was light, and the only thing he could stomach after his weeks of starvation at heart breaks hands.

Ferdie chuckled softly noticing the red tinge die down in jace's eyes Of course Jace, If she wants to stay she is most welcome. Ferdie licked jace's ear fondly only once as he finished the pheasant.

I'm not sure why Fox will not leave us be, but it sounds as if they don't agree on her actions either. So Fox is acting alone it's strange really, but her head is not a place I want to be, perhaps I will go speak to Bazi Ferdie dreaded this. Protect our pack, and hold the captives if you can until we know where Fox is, If only to be sure they are not walking back into chaos when they return 'home' I never meant to keep them only protect them for a time. Ferdie stood, and walked away hoping that jace kept the light meal down,

Ferdie smiled as he made his way down the territory hoping Jace would not hear as he set up babysitter's and howled @Aryn he hoped his howl would convey to Aryn to watch Jace and make sure jace ate in his absence and as an after thought he asked Aryn to get Nightingale to get to Jace's wounds if Nightingale didn't hear his howl

Messages In This Thread
Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Imma Make it Right - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:57 PM