Shadewood and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He snorted as she sarcasmed her way around his name. It hadn't broken his merriment at all; he knew how pitiful 'Cry' sounded, but 'Giggle'? "I meann," he began with that grin returning. "If they had a choice over what my name was, it wouldn't be either Cry, nor Giggle. It would be something alot more 'intimidating'. Would probably have some meaning, or be a part of some wicked prophecy." He passively and hiddenly hinted that they had not given him his name, nor was this his actual name. The assassin was sure she'd pick that up; she was a smart little whip.

She had eyed him as a disapproving grandmother would, and without a mother, nor father, his discipline came and went as he allowed it to. He could either be a knight, polite and proper, silent and only speaking when spoken to, or he could be a cynic, as smartassed as he desired. "Lucky them for keeping a family going," he said almost wishfully. It was unintentional, but he allowed it to flitter past on that silken wind. He was almost fearful of being hopeful; optimism was for those who had luck to back it up on. "But good for them."

Upon hearing her next remark, he rolled his eyes, frosty gems twirling away his care. "Well, in that case, I won't follow every man's dream of establishing a home, founding a pack, and finally having a family. Since it would be against your wills, I'll cut it short, and just kill myself now, it seems."
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Cry - November 10, 2018, 07:42 AM