Swiftcurrent Creek The fury that eats me alive
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Okay i did it both ways so Rach you can either let the blows fall and I can side step using paragraph style for a couple moves or we can use the rolls..balls in your court darling :)
Hp: 54/54 jace 52/52 Scimitar every level above 1 gets 2 extra hp...jace is level 3 scimitar level 2
(Defend- 3)
(Attack - 3)

Jace gave the other a stare that clearly and boldly spoke come at me. He was hot headed and yea at the moment he was being foolish, but he just didn’t care. The other male had started it by snapping at him at the borders, when he hadn’t even called for him in the first place he called for Bazi the beta of the pack. And they could think what they wanted about him, he wasn’t an ass hole like everyone thought, but he was tired of telling everyone they were wrong. So if they wanted an asshole guess what here he was. Jace returned the snarl and his tail lashed behind him as he tightened his paws in the dirt and backed up digging hard into the ground to launch himself at the older male.

Jace did not think himself higher than anybody, but he had come here to try and help not be treated like some piece of shit that didn’t deserve to breath. He had enough of that treatment to last a life time thank you very much.

Jace snarled and twisted his face away and side stepped as the other came towards him trying to go the way he wasn’t hitting and he aimed a swift bite to the others shoulders and neck hoping to catch him enough that he’d leave him alone. He snarled out Ain’t nobody gonna let me in that creek without killing me besides Bazi so you’ll have to kill me now you want me to step foot in there, only way I’ll do it is dead.

If they succeeded in catching him he’d fight them all to his last breath, he wasn’t one to lay down and die, he wasn’t a pawn to be used for their whim, this was their leaders fault her’s not his. The mountain had been letting them alone, fox was the one that constantly came onto their borders and left her scent everywhere, he would have been killed he did that here.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 22, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 04:00 AM