The Sunspire I didn't wish this on you
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
oh my gerd the feels <3

Jace did not think he was a perfect wolf, and he knew he could work on a lot of things. For instance for her he was going to go down to the lower lands and talk to his friend and ask her what he could do to keep Leaf safe, without telling his leader. All the while knowing that the minute he stepped near the borders he could easily be killed, but if it kept her safe he’d do it and not think twice about it.

Jace did not know any other wolf like the little imp that was before him, and had he known that she thought herself debased and not so different he would have laughed and told her not to worry she was as unique as could be. She was a little imp, and everyone had their weaknesses and their fears, what mattered was that you fought against them as she had done the night in the forest. She had run at first yes, but she had saved him in the end made him run, whereas usually he would not have.

Oh shit was the only thought that crossed his mind as she came towards him. What was he supposed to do now, he was terrible at feelings, there was a very real chance that he might mess this up, say the wrong thing do the wrong thing, he was not good at feelings. But he also knew he’d hate himself later if he didn’t try and tell her a little bit of his mind and heart. He heard the scoff but also the veiled pain and he wanted to rip his own throat out…he was fairly certain he had done something to her insides…good gods what would he do if what he had done killed her in the end. It made him sick with fear.

Jace sat down and shifted so she could easily lean on him if she wanted and he looked at her for a moment trying to figure out exactly what he was going to say, the first time in his life he actually thought before he spoke when the emotions were high. Imp I didn’t….I didn’t think you wanted to come. You have me so twisted up I’m not sure what’s up and down, but I love it anyway. he chuckled softly and shifted again leaning forward and brushing his muzzle across the top of her head, tugging gently on her ear. But never for a minute think that I didn’t want you here I would have moved heaven and earth to get you here…and Leaf the offers there you can come here anytime you want to and stay..i should have told you much sooner, but you were so loyal and so cute I couldn’t take your home away from you, but I’m here and the sunspire’s here if you want to come here. And imp I go to your home if I could, but I can’t…. he grew quiet at her next words and he sighed and spoke softly It’s okay Leaf. You are forgiven.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 23, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 23, 2014, 11:36 AM