Arrow Lake the beast of beauclair
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
I apologise in advance for her lmao

He was a large man.

In comparison to herself, anyway - the coywolf was dainty, a small ball of fire amongst the shadows of night; her colours were slightly muted in the darkness, but eyes of yellow sparkled from her scrunched features, watching in silence as the stranger observed the glistening ripples of water. His pelt was of charcoal hues, dusted with greys, as though he'd been standing in the hail and the drops had stuck to his body. It would be a lie to say that Anwara was not mildly intimidated by his side, but the very conclusion sent her reeling with annoyance.

Her paw still stung (though the bleeding had ceased and she'd licked it mostly clean), and she was not happy about it. She had intended to approach the lakeside to tiptoe into the icy rivulets of water and soothe her gargantuan (tiny) wound, but now this asshole had claimed the spot for himself. Tits! 

The red wanderer continued to moodily glare at him from a distance before huffing and strutting out from her hiding spot, short body emerging into a beam of pale light. The moon cast a wonderous spell on the lake's surface, sparkling like broken puzzle pieces of white and illuminating the coywolf's features so delicately, but she was entirely unaware. She missed the spectacle completely, fully intent on maintaining her miserable grudge and approaching the water's edge with a cold glare.
i will take what is mine with fire and blood
Messages In This Thread
the beast of beauclair - by Stigmata - November 20, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: the beast of beauclair - by Anwara - November 20, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: the beast of beauclair - by Stigmata - November 20, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: the beast of beauclair - by Anwara - November 27, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: the beast of beauclair - by Stigmata - November 28, 2018, 06:56 PM