The Sunspire Making freedom work for you
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie looked away once more and drew a deep breath as dropped his feelings for Fox like ashes in the wind. He had since lost his love for the alpha female but stepping back into that day brought along the same heart ache that he felt then.
Now however he felt no anger for Fox no love what he felt for her was worse then hate he felt nothing, Nothing; save for the desire to have her stop her actions toward this pack.

Sky was young and insubordinate she did not realized her actions actually effected those around her to the degree that they did. Ferdie's words were heavy with a double meaning, intending for Leaf to realize that she was affecting Jace in some semblance of the same way.

When it comes to Jace he has admitted to me he feels for you like he has felt for no other. His heart is a precious gift, an exceedingly loyal thing that can be easily broken by the ones they love whether they know they love them or not. Ferdie winced realizing he spoke for more then just Jace hoping she didn't pick up on the word they instead of the word 'he' For Ferdie too was afflicted with the same dark/light heart. A heart and emotions that were more volatile then a regular wolf.

I don't know how you are with Jace because I have never seen the two of you together, however if you think that you might be, then perhaps you just might be.... Ferdie spoke in riddle but he had not other way to answer that politically

Eat please Leaf, you scare me when you don't eat, I.... it's not my intent to make you unhappy here. Ferdie nuzzled Nightingale's ear hoping perhaps Nightingale could convince Leaf to eat

Messages In This Thread
Making freedom work for you - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Making freedom work for you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Making freedom work for you - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Making freedom work for you - by Nightingale - July 22, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Making freedom work for you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Making freedom work for you - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Making freedom work for you - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Making freedom work for you - by Nightingale - July 23, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Making freedom work for you - by Leaf - July 25, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Making freedom work for you - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Making freedom work for you - by Nightingale - July 28, 2014, 01:00 PM