The Sunspire I didn't wish this on you
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
<3

<style type="text/css">table.leaf {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/leafdertable2_zps189be8bb.png") no-repeat top center;border:0px solid #41390b;}</style>

Leaf could not have read the thoughts that danced in his mind, but she could tell that he was becoming nervous. It made her feel as if approaching him was somehow inappropriate--but not in the sense of her being captive and him being captor. No, it was different, and it made her feel hot and flushed. He shifted to allow her to lean into him, but she sent him a glance that easily said that this, this was not to be. Not here. But as she kept his gaze, he kept it even longer, and it was curious to think that he was actually thinking of what he would say next. Forethought. It was something she seemed to be lacking these days. If only she knew where her life was going.

Still, when he chuckled, it warmed her heart, and she smiled despite herself. She accepted his touch eagerly, almost hungrily, and she felt herself pulled into the darkness. He would have her. He would move heaven and earth for her. He thought she was loyal and cute. The words were intoxicating and made her mind spin until all the around her the world blurred into one color. So this was what it felt like to fly, she told herself.

To feel as if one was floating among the clouds.

But the clouds were growing darker and began to grumble with thunder as Ferdie's face appeared in her mind. "Jace, I don't trust him," she snapped, recalling the Bazi's word. She had called him a nutter! "Ferdie. Is he truly sound in the mind?" There was more. "And, and I still owe Bazi for my life. She saved me from the Creek when I first got here, and I've been indebted to her ever since. I can't betray her." There was also the small detail that she had learned that she and Jace were friends, "best friends" Bazi had said, but she did not bring it up at the moment. For some reason, the fact made her sting with jealousy.

Messages In This Thread
I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 22, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Leaf - July 23, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: I didn't wish this on you - by Jace - July 23, 2014, 11:36 AM