Blackfeather Woods most times, a ghost is a wish
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
if it comes to that we can just do post-by-post. c:
the male had poised hismself in position for an attack as velvet displayed herself threateningly. perhaps that wasn't the best move on her part. she noticed a smaller wolf, a similar coloration to her own drive up beside the larger female; they were night and day. the distance closed as the white wolfess gave a snap at her muzzle, attempting to threaten her. instinctively snapping her body back after the initial strike. velvet let out a quiet sigh underneath her breath. this isn't really how i planned on this going. however, even with her unrealistic expectations in the way, she couldn't blame the trio. if she was in the same position as them, she would also do the same. perhaps meandering into territories wasn't her brightest idea.
not looking to anger them anymore than her initial presence in their woods had, she relaxed her stance and rested her fur. she sat down, uncurling her tail and resting it on the ground. the male had his gaze stuck to her; she saw death in his eyes. a cocophany of snarls filled her senses, but she would not budge.
,,i'm not really looking to get into a fight,'' she starts speaking, her tone neutral but her voice is akin to a whisper. ,,i wasn't looking to anger anyone either, honestly.'' as she darts her eyes around the irritated wolves, she is not filled with worry or fear, but rather annoyance. ,,i have no ill intentions here; i came here to speak to someone in charge about the pack itself & if you're accepting new reruits. i have skills i believe could be very useful to you.'' her monologue continued, trying to reassure the natives that she wasn't here to do any harm. ,,i'm not scared of you. i'm not intimidated. i will leave if you so desire, however i am interested in staying.'' was being part of a pack again really worth this? she wasn't intending on budging until she got answers in a form of something rather than a snap at her muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
most times, a ghost is a wish - by Velvet - November 28, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by RIP Wintersbane - November 28, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Velvet - November 28, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by RIP Wintersbane - November 28, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Astara - November 28, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Velvet - November 28, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by RIP Wintersbane - November 29, 2018, 06:02 AM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Relmyna - November 29, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Astara - November 29, 2018, 10:08 AM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Velvet - November 29, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by RIP Wintersbane - December 01, 2018, 05:39 AM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Astara - December 05, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Velvet - December 05, 2018, 07:59 PM